Monday, January 14, 2008

Lance Interview


My friend Sybille suggested that I interview everyone in the family about what they like and dislike about living in China. So here goes number one and its Lance!


LIKES

- Using the brand new I-Macs in his classroom

- The Chinese food like the dumplings, sweet and sour pork, fish, and other meat and vegetable dishes with white steamed rice

- Our vacations in China to Beijing and the Yunnan Province

- Being close to other Asian countries to visit like we did to Borneo at Christmas

- My new friends; Cory (Utah), Ryan (American moved from Germany), AJ and Eric (twins from Wisconsin), Timmy (Calif.) and Seth (Illinois)

-Being part of the QiLin Football (Soccer) Academy (competitive play)

-Skating at the largest skate park in the world right here in Shanghai


DISLIKES

-The pollution

-The smoking

-That I can't understand other people

-Weird smells

-That you can't get good ice cream like moose tracks here and that my favorite cereals like Wheaties and Wheat Chex cost $10 a box and my mom won't buy them

1 comment:

votemom said...

well, it sounds like the good very much outweighs the bad for lance! thanks for running with my idea. i can't wait to read everyones'!